Do you love your Samsung smartphone and love sharing files between your Samsung device and your laptop/computer? Instead of opting for a third party software, how about using Samsung’s own app for the purpose? That is exactly what Samsung SideSync is all about. Let us check out the features and functionality of the Samsung SideSync app in a concise manner.
Samsung SideSync App – What is it All About?
It is an official Wireless Transfer Application specifically created for the needs of Samsung users. You can transfer the files between your Samsung device and computer with ease.
The tool works in an efficient manner to in terms of being the best Wireless File transfer application for your needs. People who have used the tool have found the speed – to the tune of 200 per cent in comparison to the other competing apps.
What is the Tool All About?
Well, the tool has nothing new or special to offer in terms of functionality. But, what it makes the best option for your needs is the performance that it offers you in terms of being an official app from a device manufacturer.
Share all your files easily with your computer without the need for wires. One of the features we liked the most is the Screen Mirroring functionality that it comes with. You need not check your mobile frequently for the notifications while you are working with your computer. The Screen Mirroring option lets you receive all the notifications right on your computer. Not only can you receive the notifications for the messages received on your phone, but you will also be able to reply to them.
How To Download Samsung SideSync App?
Well, it is an official app from Samsung. That would make it quite simple to download it from the official website. Follow these steps –
- Download the app from the official website at SideSync for Windows.
- Download the companion app on your Samsung Device. You can easily find it on your Google Play Store
- Configure the app on both the computer and Samsung device by following the easy to understand steps.
That should do it. You have enabled your phone for remote administration from your computer.
What Can You do With Samsung SideSync App?
Some of the functionalities that Samsung SideSync offers you include
- Mirroring Phone Screen to Your PC – In sharp contrast to the other apps that help you transfer files or sync notifications, it casts the entire screen of your phone to your PC.
- Control your Phone from PC – You will be able to control your phone right from the laptop keyboard and mouse.
- Share all your Files between computer and Samsung device – Share practically any file between the devices. The app is faster than the almost all the popular apps in the genre including Xender or ShareIt.
- Make Remote Phone Calls – Making calls and messages right from your computer should make it the best option for remote calling feature.
Samsung SideSync App – The Complete Solution for Your File transfer Needs
The Samsung SideSync is a great tool for your needs in sharing files between your Samsung flagship and computer. It has a few features you may not find on other file transfer services. Use it once and you will never regret your decision.